Day 10 / 10:37PM GOAL ATTAINED
Me - 149lbs (-11 from starting)
Drew - 175lbs (-15 from starting)
Here we are!! Day 10. Hard to even express what it feels like to be here. I hear The Count from Sesame Street in my head saying (10! 10 vunderful days..ah ah ah ahhhhhhh!
So, with that decided...I want to list here some of our new eating plans and changes post-fast:
- Drew - no more bread or cereal ("no inherent nutrients, no point")
- Drew - no more dairy (except clarified butter, which doesn't have milk fat)
- Drew - 10-day fast a minimum of 3 times per year
- Marce - no gluten (wheat, oats, barley, rye, etc)
- Marce - no products containing yeast
- Marce - 10-day fast a minimum of 3 times per year
That should show us some significant health improvements. I'm really very proud of what we've accomplished. I know that our bodies are better for it. And now when I get that "gotta have it" feeling for something junky, I'll try to remind myself about this experience. I believe I would have quit early if it hadn't been for #1 partner. You rock baby! And for those of you who have been tracking this all along and adding your silent support - Thanks!!
Who would have thought that I'd be looking forward to a full day's worth of plain old fresh-squeezed orange juice tomorrow...but if/when you try this cleanse for yourself...you'll understand.