Apr 1, 2009

Spring Cleaning


THANK YOU to everyone who has sent such lovely compliments on my Tropicana Jaden. The joy of finishing was just about equal to the effort to get it off the needles. I really appreciate that you took the time to come by and celebrate its debut with me.

Today marks the 1st day of the month with the clearest signs of spring showing up everywhere. This change of season has many of us clearing out, cleaning up, and feeling renewed.

For the next several days, I'll be doing some internal "clean up" using this plan. My body and brain tell me I'm ready. I may use this blog space as a log of how things are going, or I may just stick to our regularly scheduled knitting content, not sure yet. Likely it will be a mixture of both.



Happy Spring!

(And no, this is not an April Fools Day joke, I actually am going to fast from food for 10 days. Knitting therapy don't fail me now!)