Oct 19, 2007

Still Knitting (and a promo!)


Thanks to all of you that have sent your good wishes for my blogiversary - your visits and support do make all the difference!

You know how I feel about supporting our own, right? And by "our own" I mean those that put their hands/hearts/minds to all things creative. Today's post is to show some of that support for a friend of mine (full disclosure, I also wanted to show you some photo proof that I'm still actually knitting). Allow me to introduce you to Sarah's Etsy shop - 579 Jewelry

Baby Cable Rib Sock Progress
I love the color combination in these - she really has an eye for such things.
Light as a feather too - bonus!

She's offering up some beautiful goodies, for you and for your knitting! Sarah has an excellent eye for design and she's quite good at putting together great materials to make something beautiful. Turns out that her talents go beyond just knitting!

Head on over to the shop - all jewelry is on $5, $7, or $9 - and that INCLUDES shipping. Yeah...you won't be sorry you went.

As for me? I've got socks to finish before my UFO list grows legs and kicks me in the...

579 Stitch Marker
Koigu KPPPM in Color 400
Baby Cable Rib Pattern from this great book