May 17, 2006

Project Spectrum - May is GREEN



Yes indeed. The color of the month for Project Spectrum is green, and boy is it ever showing all around here. Green is one of those colors full of balance...and it does run it's own spectrum.

Green can show life and vibrance, or it can be mold, and decay. It's hopeful and it can represent envy. It's the color of commerce, and uniforms of war. Yin and Yang.

My preference for greens tend to the milder and deeper tones, more sage than lime; more forest than neon, but that's just the great thing about color! It has no true definition, but so many possibilities.

Here's some more green from the corners of my home - I hope you enjoy the view as much as I do.


Check out Project Spectrum, and if you're already signed up, be good to your pal, share some of your favorite color feelings with them and enjoy your share of theirs too.

I'd love to hear what green is to you. What shades and what mood? Share away...