Feb 6, 2006

Support Local Artists

One of the biggest treats for me since starting this blog has been checking daily to see what's new on Emerald Lane, a blog published by my friend Nancy. I want to highlight some of her latest seaming artistry by displayin a couple of her latest creations here:

This view of her Baby Sling shows just how comfy our wee ones can be when snuggled up close with mom or dad:




And for even more creature comforts...introducing "Lambie"...I think I want to put one of these in my laptop bag for company on those long plane rides!

Nancy says "I made it out of this great vintage fabric from my Grandmother that has been sitting in my stash of fabric. He has hand-embroidered eyes and nose and a violet, satin ribbon."

Check out more of her artistry at her Emerald Lane Creations blog.