Feb 23, 2006

On Your Mark(er), Get Stitch, Knit!

Just an afternoon quickie (cough, cough) to mark the start of a project that I am going to attempt to finish in 16 days. That's right 16 days....I am going to attempt to finish a Cotton Classic Jumper for my Meezee - she'll be 3 this month and I want her to have this to wear at her birthday party to match the butterfly princess wings I got at JoAnn's the other day.

  • Quick Stats (pictures to follow):
    Tahki Stacey Charles
    Cotton Classic Yarn in Lilac color (#3933)
  • Pattern: Cotton Classic Jumper Size 3 (from 3 Bags Full Knitting Studio in Northbrook, IL) - I will pdf this eventually
  • Needles: Size 6, 24" bamboo circulars I bought in a lot on eBay (no brand name)

Ahem...it must be said...I have to put all other projects at the bottom of the knitting bag if I mean to finish this (visions of seaming are already giving me hives), so forgive me if you have made a request...it is currently on hold. Unless of course the stockinette in this pattern makes me crazy, then I may sneak a stitch or too.

Off I go! Keep watching for updates...

Today's Affirmation: I don't have to be the best at something that I'm trying for the first time.