Aug 2, 2006

Project Spectrum - August

August's Project Spectrum colors are neutrals, black & white. This is a very timely opportunity to finish and post my Kata Blessing Scarf. I found this easy lace pattern in the book Mindful Knitting by Tara Jon Manning, and really enjoyed reading about how to use knitting to focus and stay in the present. Breathing and repetitive stitches can really help to calm you and allow your thoughts to flow uninterrupted.


Yarn Stats:
The yarn is Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in the shade #121 - Brindle (85% wool/ 10% silk/ 5% cashmere; 104 yds per 50g ball). I bought it online at Patternworks, and it was knit with US size 8's.

In my dream knit life I will make a pair of Fetching gloves to match.




Please don't remind me how ridiculously hot it is for scarves right now. The Knit Must Go On!