Aug 8, 2006

Another Techno Treat!!

Hello my darlings!!

This is just a quick note because I'm too excited not to share.
Later today, if all the planets will align and the universe will grant me this small treasure, I will get to meet my second KH buddy in person! CindyH lives here in NY where I am attending this year's SpeechTek conference, so we've planned a yarn crawl and din-din! YIPEEE!! One must wonder how I keep it all straight in my brain??! Now was I supposed to be doing a k2, p2 rib as part of that solution implementation for tomorrow's conference call at the yarn store? LOL. Crazy.

We're also going to attend a taping of TRL. Yep, I'm PBS girl in an MTV world, but who can pass up a chance to see what all the hoopla is really about, know what I'm sayin'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) TO MY BEST BUD KELLERS!!! MWAH!! LOVE YOU DOLL.

Wish you were all here too!!