Jun 26, 2007

Super Saturday & Ravelry

Woo hooo!!!

I got my
Ravelry invite in my email today and I had to laugh at myself for how excited I was. It was like opening a present and you sort of know what's inside, but some of it is hidden and you can't WAIT to explore it all. Great day in the mornin'! I'm hooked. Must save some of this for the wee hours when I can really indulge....Get your email addy on the list quick so we can be neighbors over there! Go go go!

Our latest Super Saturday adventure was a family trip to Sea World in Orlando.


Sea World Trip June 2007


Del made a funny comment recently about how Floridians take their vacations to other Florida cities and that made me giggle because it's all too true. The girls had no CLUE this trip was coming, and that just made it all the better. The sound of their screams when they realized where we were was worth the price of admission and then some. I'll let the pictures tell the rest...

For a closer look at the photos, check out our
Flickr Slideshow.