Oct 9, 2005

Green Acres is the place for me...

Another good wholesome family Sunday. Spent the afternoon with my best girl and took advantage of the fact that she and her new beau were "cooking for the week" ::burp:: so stuffed. You know, I'm thankful for the things in my life that don't change. When I reminded hubster today that I'm going to try and keep up with my posts here, with all his tree hugger sincerity he said "oh honey, can you put on your blog that we have palmetto seeds and young palmetto plants for sale?" And so I have. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need some, we've got PLENTY, and they make great screening plants. Hey - reduce, reuse, recycle - s'all good.

I'm a self-titled photo purist, so my 35mm doesn't lend itself as quickly to posting my photos online (go the shop, process the film, get the photo CD, load 'em up, yadda, yadda, yadda). However, in the words of my 4 year old, "I will not be defeated!". She motivates herself with that when she's having trouble climbing the back of the couch, but I'm inspired by it none the less. Pictures will come soon...