Jan 22, 2009

Maui Moments

Drew and I are away on a very special first trip to Maui. This is a combination of work reward trip, second honeymoon, mind and body reset, and so much more. I'm so grateful for the ability to take pictures and film parts of it to help keep these memories fresh. Over the next couple of posts, I'll share some of those photo memories with you


Yesterday we tried Zip Lining...


Maui Zip Line Outing - Our Chariot up the mountain
Only a vehicle like this could make it over the roads up here...

SkyLine EcoAdventures - Horses at HQ
Wild Horses watch our ascent

Eco Adventures Zip Line Outing 038

Zip Line Outing in Maui
Tell me again how completely safe this is?


Eco Adventures Zip Line Outing 024
Nothing to it but to do it! (You can see the video of my turn here)

Zip Line Outing - Harnessed and Ready
If I'm still smiling, you know it couldn't have been that scary :-)

And....I've got the best travel partner EVER