Jan 24, 2009

Maui Moments 2 - Seaside Stroll

While visiting the island, we had a good percentage of our itinerary planned out for us, which turned out to be a very welcome "structure" to balance the random relaxation. The Zip Line outing, for example is one that I'm not sure I would have drummed up on my own, so for that and several other opportunities, we're really grateful.

However, in his very typical (and wonderful) style, my hubby made a way for us to find our own memorable experience. He took my hand one morning and decided that we should walk until we found something worth seeing.


Boy did we ever...


DSCF1741 DSCF1746

DSCF1747

DSCF1808

DSCF1748 Ocean breeze does this

DSCF1767

DSCF1773 DSCF1786

DSCF1779

This is one week away that we won't soon forget. There is such energy and renewal in the natural wonders of our planet. I've been reminded now to take them in more and more and to appreciate even the slowest moments.