Dec 21, 2007

Take Back Your Year - Sign Ups Are Open

Thanks VERY much for all the kind compliments you've sent about Dashing. I'm really looking forward to the reaction these get from the recipient.

And speaking of gift giving...I'm starting a movement and I want you to come along with me. I've created a support group of sorts at

A plan for those of us who make gifts by hand to do so STRESS FREE in 2008. We'll plan, make, and send out our gifts early by working on our gift lists every month, all year long!

Head over there for more details, but I will tell you - there are prizes involved. You don't want to miss this. And if you know someone else who might want to sign up for putting the joy back into giving, send them over to www.knitallyear.blogspot.com and tell them to sign up too.

Now go eat some Christmas cookies...