Feb 14, 2008

Sail On


Greetings my dear readers!

I'm dropping a quick note here with just a few words and a smidgen of eye candy. The shots are random, but sometimes that's all you need for a brief distraction, no?

In a few days, my darling husband turns 40, and though he doesn't look a day over 29 - we've decided a celebration is in order. A dear friend is dragging us kicking and screaming on a 5-day cruise to the islands, and we thought it in good taste to accept this gift and go get some sand in our toes.

The Neck Poncho

The Neck Poncho or "Things to Knit When Startitis Hits"
Plymouth Alpaca Grande chunky yarn, size 10 1/2 needles; wooden buttons by Mission Falls

Saturday at the Fair 016


A coupla carousel cuties at the Fair


Saturday at the Fair 014

Aaaaaaaaaand......Welcome nephew #5!!

Raoul Brown Jr 025

8lbs 10 oz of sweetness

Raoul Brown Jr 024

Baby RJ, Born February 11th
Who wouldn't knit for those cheeks this kid!?


I'm pretty sure there will be no blog entries until I return late next week - but know that I will come back armed with a renewed spirit - and possibly more eye candy :)

Be well darlings! While I'm gone - go see what Anna's giving away at her blog!