Feb 1, 2008

BIG Love

If you're a blogger, you know that sometimes you can get wrapped up in what's going on in your own private space, what your posts are about, what you'll write about next, when you'll get that next set of pictures loaded and captioned. If you're a blogger like me, these things can sometimes take over the brain space that should be reserved for slower, calmer, more open contemplation. And for gratitude.

I read a lot of blogs - even more since I discovered the wonder that is
Bloglines. This is my escape at times - a small screen peak into the world of other people that I've grown steadily to like and admire, laugh with and care about. Imagine my joy at taking that peak this week and finding this:

makemyday

Del, Amanda, Julie - THANK YOU for this - you make my day too! I'm sending this right back to you (virtually and with a hug to boot).

I totally support this kind of cyber love fest, and I'm happy to pass along this award to:

Nancy, Sarah, Deborah, Tiennie, Franklin,

Sean, Mau, Cindy, Mrs4444, Arleta, Sharon

You Make My Day! :)

Let's keep this going...The rules of the award are : Give the award to 10 people (or more) whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

If I've visited your blog (and even left a comment), believe me, the pleasure was mine to do so! If you're reading this blog (and if you leave comments), you ARE the main reason I keep coming back here to share. Thank you for that. I'll keep writing in the hope that you get back even a fraction of the joy I receive from this.

My Birthday Celebration 041

Happy weekend all!