Aug 28, 2007

Catching Up

Lookie what I got!!


rockingirlblogger


I was nominated for this esteemed list by both Del and Sharon - both RGBs of the HIGHEST order I assure you. Check out their blogs, you'll see what I mean. Thanks ladies!! Right back atchya! Now it's my turn to pick 5 (such a short list) so I can pay this forward...

1.
Kelli - she makes the commonplace, and sometimes the aggravating seem downright hilarious. It doesn't hurt that she's brilliant and funny in real life too.
2.
Nancy - she's just too loving, crafty, creative, industrious, and gorgeous NOT to love.
3.
Adrienne - a scrapbooker, knitter, seamstress and a great photographer. Yeah, she's got skillz.
4.
Schrodinger - I can't even tell you how many of her projects are now in my queue because of visits to her blog. Take some time to drool over what she's making with yarn AND fabric, you won't be sorry. ETA: She's got a comment contest going on over there ending 9/4- head over quick!
5.
Juno - it's not only the fact that she's a great fiber artist and spinner; this is Just. Good. Reading.

There are so many great female bloggers out there, I'm proud to have you in my Must Read list. It really is hard to narrow it down to a few. Keep at it - I'm enjoying the company quite a bit!

Second housekeeping item, another fabulous blogger, Doulicia has tagged me to tell 8 secrets about myself:
1. I speak French to myself sometimes, just to see if my pronounciation is still worth a darn.
2. I LOVE to dance to loud music - alone or with company, and for no reason at all
3. I prefer to do house work when I'm on the phone with someone I like talking to
4. I have 2 herniated discs
5. I once tried to smoke a QTip (I was young and naive to say the least)
6. I have the tendencies of someone with ADD, but I refuse to wear the label
7. Most nights I wake up naturally after 4 to 5 hours of sleep, regardless of the time
8. I get that deja vu feeling very often, sometimes once a week

Phew! Now I tag these 6 people to make their list and pass it on:

Amanda
Arleta
Mau
Nancy
Sean
Sarah

MWAH!