Nov 21, 2005

Catching up...

For those of you that have been checking this blog regularly and found it lacking ("From the Mouth of babes again??!! Dangit!!"), I thank you for your patience. And for all, here is a summary of what has happened since I last wrote a lengthy post:

Working.
Laid off.
Working.
Laid off.
Contracting.
Hired!!!

To make it more interesting, that list includes companies in Florida, New Jersey, and Chicago. :-) So I accepted an offer from a Chicago company and I am thrilled!! I start working with them next week (and no I don't have to move...yet). They are located in Bannockburn, IL. Try saying that without putting on a southern drawl, I dare ya.

So the net-net? I am truly blessed. Darling Drew has been so supportive through all this upheaval, and our girls remain my pride and my joy...the real meaning of inspiration. And to use Adachi's new phrase "if I'm not mistaken", we're going to be just fine.